Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sock Bun Curls

PIN-This pin showed how to create beautiful curls without using potential damaging heat. This pin recommended putting your hair in a sock bun after showering, while your hair is still wet and then after a night of sleep with the sock bun still in place, you wake up with beautiful curls when removing the bun.  
REVIEW-You can see in the "recreation" picture that my hair was not so much curly as it was messy waves. I was still pleased with how my hair turned out but while I was sleeping my sock bun became a little loose, so I would recommend using bobby pin to help hold the sock bun in place over night. I would also recommend hair spraying your hair as soon as you take the sock bun our, remember: less it more! I still think this is a great easy way to create volumized curls/waves without having to do much at all, especially if you would like an extra few minutes of sleep in that morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment