Wednesday, August 7, 2013

French Manicure With Lining Dots

PIN-This pin only showed a picture of the nails but I felt that it was pretty easy to recreate with only the picture.  
REVIEW- As you can see I put a different twist from the original pin by using different colors and by also putting the dots close together. I thought they turned out pretty well and by adding the dots, it was able to cover any minor mistake I had made on my white tips. My nails did not take very long to complete and the dots were easy to apply, even when using my left hand (I am right handed), which is always a plus :) 

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! What did you use to make the dots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Just the tip of the nail polish brush, you may want to pick a color with a more circular tip.

    ReplyDelete