Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"Starbucks" Coffee Fappuccino


PIN-As you can see this was a pin for Starbucks coffee recipes. To make a "coffee frappuccino" http://www.dwallace.net/starbucks.pdf

REVIEW-Coffee frappuccinos are one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks, so finding this recipe book on Pinterest made me ecstatic! As you can see that my recreation did not turn out quite as well as Starbucks' frappuccinos. Along with not looking exactly like it, it also did not taste as wonderful as Starbucks either. I would recommend making your "double-strength" coffee the night before and leaving it the your refrigerator overnight, which is something I did not do. Although it was not exactly the same as Starbucks, the $4.00 I saved making it at home was worth it and for a coffee lover like me :), I still found it to be pretty tasty. Also after making it a couple time, you may find you want to add more of one ingredient and less of another to make it taste more to your liking

No comments:

Post a Comment