Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ombre French Manicure


PIN-This pin is of an ombre french manicure: http://theresakistel.com/diy-ombre-french-tip-manicure-nail-tutorial/

REVIEW-This is a wonderful tutorial on how to give yourself an Ombre Manicure. It is a very simple process. It may just be that practice makes perfect but when she was doing her nails, as there was not much mess at all. I found the process to be very different when I did mine. I did a lot of clean up around my nails, which seemed to be the most time time consuming part of the process. Although there was a lot of clean up, I feel that the final product turned out great! In addition, I also had to add more than two coats to make mine turn out the way I wanted, but again it could just be that practice makes perfect. As you can see, I have thicker white tips than she does, but it is all about preference. I hope you enjoy your Ombre nails, and DO NOT be afraid to try different colors. I cannot wait to, and I'll be sure to show the results :)

1 comment: